The utilization of stem cells for medical purposes is extremely versatile. Fields of their application include, but are not limited to: neurology, ophthalmology, cardiology, orthopedics, rheumatology, etc. Stem cell-based therapies have been successfully used in the treatment of joints, ligaments, tendons, connective tissue lesions, as well as an anti-aging treatment option.
Current research implies that the therapeutic efficacy of stem cell products is not attributed to the stem cell itself, but to the components it releases to the outside (often described as the secretome). As part of our product characterization, we have demonstrated some of the components of the secretome that are assumed to be therapeutically effective (exosomes, microvesicles, miRNA, growth factors and similar components). Each of our products is checked for particles (which also include exosomes and microvesicles) prior to application.
ANOVA IRM offers stem cell treatment for a variety of diseases and conditions. Our stem cell therapies include ANOVA's Stem Cell Secretome and Bone Marrow Concentrate Treatments. Our clinic has its own laboratory, where we prepare and store our injections and perform quality controls. ANOVA also uses external laboratories for quality control purposes. Our laboratory as part of the clinic is regulated and certified by the effective regulatory body.
What ANOVA Institute for Regenerative Medicine Guarantees:
- * We offer safe autologous application - this means that only the patient's own materials are used on the patient
- * Our laboratory processes are optimized for compliant and safe stem cell treatments
- * Our clinic is approved by the effective regulatory body
- * We offer patient access to their own stem cell produced secretome at any time until completion of treatment
- * We continue our research in this field to maintain a high quality and safety standard
- * No involvement in the research or storage of embryonic stem cells