The utilization of stem cells for medical purposes is extremely versatile. Fields of their application include, but are not limited to: neurology, ophthalmology, cardiology, orthopedics, rheumatology, etc. Stem cell-based therapies have been successfully used in the treatment of joints, ligaments, tendons, connective tissue lesions, as well as a potent anti-aging medicine.
Should the need for stem cell treatment arise, then they can be made available to you here at ANOVA. We entirely eliminate the hassle of searching for a suitable donor, as is the case for classical bone marrow transplants. This is because the use of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) has the advantage that they are isolated from and reimplanted into the same individual (‘homologous’ use of MSCs). Other advantages are that the cells do not trigger immunological response and cannot act as vectors for infections (from graft to host).
However, as with any other novel and experimental treatment, no 100% guarantee can be provided for the success rate of stem cell-based therapies. Rest assured, stem cells and their use in medicine are very well researched by now. Thousands of successful applications worldwide validate their meaningfulness in the treatment of a wide variety of diseases.
What ANOVA Institute for Regenerative Medicine Guarantees:
- * Most advanced diagnostic examinations with state-of-the-art technologies
- * Personalized treatment planning including all possible therapy additions
- * Optimized and safe preparation of MSCs for autologous application
- * Patient access to their own stem cell produced secretome until completion of treatment
- * High quality and safe stem cell-based products
- * Best medical doctors in the field, attending to your needs and wishes
- * Continuous research on the applications of stem cell therapy for a wide range of diseases
- * No involvement in the research or storage of embryonic stem cells