The Anova IRM Stem Cell Center
We are a German institute for regenerative, translational and cellular medicine, located in Frankfurt - Offenbach, in the heart of Germany.
ANOVA is a private institute which has excelled at bringing innovative stem cell-based therapies to patients from all countries.
Headed by the Founder of the Institute, Dr. Michael K. Stehling, and Dr. Johannes Atta, the ANOVA team is made of world-leading medical professionals and scientists that work together to provide You with best personalized treatments.
We are pioneers in implementing groundbreaking experimental medicine and innovative state-of-the-art regenerative treatments with the highest possible safety standards, to treat a wide range of diseases.
We are the first institute in Europe to provide the latest advancement in stem cell-based therapies: The ANOVA Stem Cell Secretome Therapy.
It is the most innovative stem cell-based technology to date, that has harnessed the essence of stem cells in high concentrations; to provide You with a personalized, safe and novel treatment.
What ANOVA Institute for Regenerative Medicine Guarantees:
- * Holistic approach that utilizes a variety of diagnostic examinations, and novel and standard therapies
- * Personalized treatment planning with the aim to optimize treatment outcomes
- * State-of-the-art stem cell treatment options which are compliant to German and EU law
- * Continuous research on the applications of stem cell therapy for a wide range of diseases
- * No involvement in the research or storage of embryonic stem cells
Like to know more about us and our treatment options?
Then have a look at our flyer.