ANOVA Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Contact Us:
- If you need additional information about ANOVA, please feel free to give us a call or simply contact us by e-mail by using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Strahlenberger Straße 110
- 63067 Offenbach am Main
- Web: www.anova-irm.com
- Tel.: +49 (69) 50 50 00 944
- Our working hours are from 10:00 - 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
Saturday and Sunday our offices are closed.
- Our availability during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- During the time of this pandemic, the majority of countries have restricted international and national travels; in some countries, the citizens are under quarantine. These measures are necessary to slow down the process of the spread and ensure our hospitals will not be overrun by patients with severe symptoms.
- We at ANOVA are putting your health first. If you would like to learn more about stem cell therapy, we now offer extensive Online Consultations.
This way, you can learn more about whether it is a suitable treatment for your condition, while you are in the safe environment and comfort of your own home.
- If you would like to make use of our extensive online services, please indicate so in your message to us below. Our patient care managers will ensure to accommodate to your availabilities.
- About ANOVA:
- ANOVA Institute for Regenerative Medicine is a German private clinic that offers the most advanced stem-cell based treatments, including a full diagnostic work-up with state-of-the-art technologies.
- At ANOVA we develop novel stem cell-based therapies and bring them from the laboratory setting to clinical practice. ANOVA's scientists and doctors have made it their primary goal to provide patients with priviledged access to urgently needed stem cell-based therapies for a variety of diseases.
- We work strictly inside the respective national legal frameworks for the handling of stem cells, and have developed novel, safe and effective ways to make stem cell-based therapies available to patients in the heart of Europe.